LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD
First of all, I wanna really thanks to Emi from screwiness-o-rama for nominate me to this award. This blog is very inspiring and if you don’t know it, I encourage you to visit it.
I’m glad and proud you think with me and it’s an honour for me accept it.
This award has the following rules:
1) Post 11 random things about myself;
2) Answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated me;
3) Post 11 new questions to those bloggers I nominate;
4) Nominate 11 bloggers (and let them know I’ve done so).
Random things about myself:
- I am happily married, my wife is pregnant and we have a daughter of two years.
- I am a historian and archaeologist. Love late antiquity and medieval age.
- I am a fan of LORD OF THE RINGS(J.R.R.Tolkien) and A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE (George R.R.Martin)
- My favourite films are INDIANA JONES and THE LORD OF THE RINGS.
- I love the music of The Boss: Bruce Springsteen
- I play hockey on grass
- I love photography and, of course, take photos.
- I can not with bad people.
- I’m scared with snakes.
- My favourite number is 13.
- My favourite colour is grey.
- What is your work or profession? I’m archaeologist.
- What country are you from (if you’d wish to add more details, that’s up to you)? I’m officially from Spain, but my heart is from Catalonia, although, so far, is not an independent country.
- What do you love most? The good people
- What do you hate most? The bad people
- What’s your next important goal in life? Become a father for second time and do it well.
- What do you think about the world today? It’s a world based on the most heavy capitalism, based into the consumism. Now, with the crisi, we have the opportunity to change it and I believe in becoming a most equitative and fair society.
- If a street photographer takes a photograph of you in a public place without your knowledge, and then ten years later you visit a museum of contemporary art and – surprise! – find your photograph in an exhibition, what would your reaction be like? The street photography is an art, and if I can take part of the culture, it doesn’t matter
- If you have seen the ’60 movie “The Time Machine” (based on the H.G. Wells’ novel), which three books would you have taken back with you to the far future to help rebuild civilization, and what’s the specific reason for each book? I’m sorry but i didn’t see the film. But I wanna reply this question, I will note three books that I think are really good to be a better person and try to build a better world:
- A Christmas Carol of Charles Dickens, it’s a tale that makes think about the most important things of life.
- 1984 of George Orwell, where there are a criticism of the control of the society from the government.
- Brave New World of Aldous Huxley, another criticism to the way is taken the society and the control of the government over it. written at the beginning of 20th century and still alive.
9. What’s your favorite drink? A good red wine.
10. If you could be someone else, who would you be? It’s difficult to answer this question, I’m really happy with me. Maybe I would be my wife to feel what’s be pregnant.
11. What’s your favorite quote (famous or not) “Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today”. Mark Twain
The 11 questions for the nominees:
1. If you could pick any holiday destination, where would you go and why?
2. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
3. Favourite thing to spend your time on?
4. If you won a ton of cash in the lottery, what would be your first purchase?
5. What are your favourite books?
6. And your favourite movie?
7. what language would you like to learn?
8. How would your friends describe you in 4 words?
9. Sea or mountains?
10. What is the craziest thing you have ever seen or done?
11. What do you love about blogging?
And finally, the 11 nominees (in no particular order):
Finally, I would like to say that the nominations are a tribute to your blogs, which I think are particularly good. Feel free to accept the award.